- What is Scleroderma? (AKA "The Big S")
- The Spoon Theory
- Early Onset Symptoms
- Got Muscles? Got Weakness?
- Centromere B Antibodies - Scientific Stuff
- GI Involvement in Scleroderma
- Joint Involvement = More Severe disease. Great.......
- Fibro -My-What? Myth or Legend.....This ones for ...
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Happy Birthday Timothy London Archibald
24 Years ago today I gave birth to my beautiful son Timothy London, and my life was forever changed.
I never knew you could love SO much or SO deeply until I met my son. I was 16 when I got pregnant and was 17 when I gave birth. Having my son gave my life new meaning and my existence new purpose. I was and am a better person for it and the world is better for having him in it. He has brought me joy and happiness every day since March 3rd 1987 and I am sure will continue to do so until I leave this earth.
My path may not have been the right one when I got pregnant, but having my son led me to the path I walked to get here today, which I think is a beautiful thing.
I love you Timothy London. Happy Birthday!! Scuba Kitty!!